Sunday, June 17, 2012

My Baby Daddy

Nathan is by far the best Daddy I could have ever asked for. He continually surprises me with his fatherly skills. He works harder than anyone I know and then comes home ready to spend time with his family. Sundays are still the best days in our house because Kendrick knows that it is Daddy day. Kendrick turns into daddy's boy and I don't mind a bit.

I am so lucky to have such a wonderful companion. Happy Father's Day Nathan!!

A cute text message from Nathan: Kendrick LOVES to watch the cars pass by outside. I usually sit outside with him while we wait for daddy to get home from work. On Saturday he was being a little grumpy and when I told Nate, this was his response... "Oh Sad! Tell him if he's good he can go watch cars pass by with daddy when I get home." They both know how to melt my heart. I LOVE my 2 boys.



No comments:

Post a Comment