Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Oh hey I forgot that I even had a blog...

So  this blog is pretty much non-existent. I use 2 other journals that are much easier to use on a daily basis than this one. Let's just say that 2015 was amazing and 2016 had already been a roller coaster.

I have experienced some heart ache from my Grandpa unexpectedly passing away. He has always been healthy so it has been hard for me to accept that he is no longer with us on this earth. My hope is that I can figure out my purpose in life so that I don't waste the time I have left here on this earth and can one day see him again.

My goal this year is simple. Find balance and purpose in life. Every goal I have made this year is to hopefully make that overall goal a reality. I feel like the more I try to find balance the more off balance I seem to get. One simple step I am starting off with is to enjoy each moment more. I have been loving the quote: "The only way to be truly happy is to connect with the present, connect with the moment."

I have 3 of the most wonderful boys in my life and I want so badly to learn how to balance the precious time each day that I get to spend with them. I can honestly say that while I have experienced sorrow and heart ache it is my wonderful husband and boys that have brought more happiness than I thought I'd ever experience. I'm so grateful for what they teach me.

This blog post is random but basically we are happy, healthy, busy and anticipating the adventures ahead. We are semi house hunting but are in no rush to find our dream home. We love our area and if I can convince my siblings (and friends) that they should live here too than I could see us living here permanently.

I am hoping to still write on this blog at least once a month but my other journals are my main priority.

1 comment: