Thursday, August 28, 2014

Week 33

How far along? 33 Weeks 5 days
Total weight gain/loss? Gaining lots! I'm almost to the point where I was when I delivered Kendrick so I will probably end up gaining more this pregnancy.
Maternity clothes? I'm waiting for the baby to drop so that I can fit into everything a bit better.
Stretch marks? One on my hip. I'm kinda nervous that I will get a bunch now seeing as how I still have many days and weeks left of being pregnant.
Sleep? I'm back to needing my daily nap. It is hard to know how much is just the heat and how much of the exhaustion comes from pregnancy.
Best moment(s) this week? Hanging out with my little mister. I'm trying to live up every second I have with him before my time will be divided.
I have been meaning to add that my hair is super awesome. I can easily go a week before it even kind of gets oily. It has been this way since probably week 17 or so but I just kept forgetting to mention it.
Miss Anything? The feeling of being in control of my body. It is so weird to have braxton hicks, charley horses, and cervix punches that come out of nowhere. I wouldn't change anything but I do miss feeling normal.
Movement? Crowberry loves to kick me on the left side. This week I am big enough that I can now be kicked in the ribs. Luckily I can mostly keep the baby out of my ribs but car rides are getting uncomfortable if I slouch.
Food cravings? I just don't want to eat. Heartburn comes and goes depending on the week I am on. I've been great the past week but I still feel like there just isn't room for food, water, and a baby in my body.
Anything making you queasy or sick? The smell of chicken is still not my favorite. Any meat smell is gross.
Have you started to show yet? I think it is safe to say that this question is now pointless. Yes I have a baby bump.
Gender? I haven't fully made up my mind on the gender. I wish I had some motherly insight but I just go back and forth between the two. I imagine a girl and then that freaks me out so I hope for a boy.
Labor Signs? Is it bad that I get kind of excited when I have a bunch of contractions? I know that they don't mean anything this early on and I have had them forever but it is hard not to start envisioning childbirth and know that I'm not too far off. I think I'm going to have a super hard time if I go full term... which for some reason I think I might.
Belly Button in or out? Who knows. It likes to change all the time.
Wedding ring on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time? Sleepiness has made me a bit grumpy but I'm consciously trying to enjoy these last few weeks.
Looking forward to? Holding a newborn. 

1 comment: