Friday, August 29, 2014

Splash Pad

All the pictures below are from my fabulous SIL. She is a great photographer and all the pictures are straight from her camera without any editing. 

A splash pad somewhat near us opened this summer. We have had to take full advantage of it and go often. Luckily my SIL loves it too so that I have not had to go alone. In fact the last time we went I totally fell asleep in the shade while she and Nate played with the kiddos. 
This is day 7 of not washing my hair. Gross I know!


Can a girl be any more stylish and beautiful?

Stud!

Summer love.

Big blue eyes. 




Snacking on Oreos 

Drenched!




Nate probably should have rethought his shirt selection. 

My boy loves snuggles when he is wrapped in a towel. It is always a reminder that he is still my baby and I love that I get to cradle him as if he were small.


1 comment: