Thursday, May 26, 2011

Timing.

Timing is everything in my life. Things always seem to follow into exact alignment with what I am capable of handling. I was always so scared of college, marriage, and having a baby. I would always freak myself out thinking about each one until I reach the major turning point in life and then I could never ever be more calm. The day I moved into my first apartment away from home I felt like I was home. The day Nathan proposed there was not an ounce of me that would have said no. Being pregnant right now is the happiest I have ever been in my entire life.

I feel like my life is in complete balance and I am not scared to take on risks or explore the world. I feel like if I had gotten pregnant any sooner than I would still be nervous about things but the timing could not have been more perfect. I have an outstanding man, family, and Heavenly Father that make me feel confident in where my life is headed. Life is GOOD :)

No comments:

Post a Comment