Monday, July 18, 2011

Week 12

I really don't have anything new to report but I figured that I would keep up with the tradition of at least writing a little note. Nate and I are hoping to find out the gender on Thursday (Nate's Birthday) so I thought for this week we would both put in our last guess on what we think we are having...

Nathan: (Mel's interpretation) A girl, but I think he secretly wants a boy first :)

Melanie: I keep picturing that we will see a boy on the ultrasound but every time I think of bringing a baby home I think girl. I don't think there really will be a mix up I just can't make up my mind. Most family members are thinking boy, but if I follow my mom's same pattern and am less tired with girls than I am definitely having a little girl. For the purpose of this blog i will make a final decision and say boy.

I will post another picture for the 13th week and I will be sure to write if we get to know the gender. I can hardly wait to find out who is growing in my tummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment