Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Week 11

I have hated pictures sense age 3 and my dislike has not changed in the slightest. I am posting pictures for the sake of documentation on the baby. I am smiling out of happiness of being pregnant and not because of the picture, I want to make that clear. I am also wearing the tightest shirt I own so that hopefully my belly shows so no judgments please!

I realize that I am posting slightly early but I don’t think things will change too much. I have finally been sleeping relatively normal. I feel like my old sleeping self. I have started to take half of my prenatal and night and the other half in the morning and it has helped a ton. I have at times forgotten that I am pregnant because I no longer have any symptoms other than my jeans feeling slightly tight. I can hardly believe that I am done with my first trimester, only a few short months left until I get to hold a baby all day:)

DSC00423

3 comments:

  1. AWE ya I love everything about this post! Your hair is so cute, love the skirt and your smile and of coarse the baby bump that is definitely there!! Sooooo happy I get to see you in less than 2 weeks then it will be even more real. I loved how you said you get to hold your baby soon all day...TUTE! Love ya sis :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S.....first thought when I saw this is that it's a boy, just throwing that out there ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Based on my easy pregnancy symptoms so far and the fact that the heart beat was mainly around 160 there is a high chance that it will be a boy:) We'll be happy either way!

    ReplyDelete