Friday, November 11, 2011

Week 29

Little Kendrick was spoiled and loved this week. We had another baby shower and were blessed with good company, food, and presents. It felt so odd to be opening presents for little Kendrick when he isn’t here to enjoy it, but I sure do enjoy his gifts. We got lots and lots of children’s books which I just couldn’t resist reading and enjoying now.

We had our final research study appointment yesterday and I can hardly believe that we made it to this point. We had an ultrasound, exam, blood drawn, many pokes all for the very last time at the U hospital. I even had to wear the sleep monitor last night and I felt more pregnant in my first trimester wearing it than I did last night. I still feel like I am living in a dream with this whole pregnancy and yet I have a movement in me reminding me of just how real everything is. I hope I start feeling like a mom sometime soon and that I don’t have to wait until Kendrick is here in order to feel like he is mine.

 

Look at Kendrick’s giant foot. I’m hoping it means he will be tall and not just have big feet!

DSC00551

Is this picture not super creepy and look like a toddler is growing in me? (He is an ounce away from 3 pounds)

DSC00552

DSC00553

Praying hands in front of the face :)

DSC00554

No comments:

Post a Comment