Wednesday, July 11, 2012

6 months

My little man seriously can't get any cuter... at least that is what I tell myself every day and yet somehow he still does. He is learning and growing so quickly. He is a drama boy but the endless smiles make up for his occasional grumps. He gets the most grumpy when he is hungry or tired. It is so funny to watch him go from giggling to fussing to sleeping all in a matter of minutes. He is a fantastic sleeper. He may not always stay asleep long for naps but he is so easy to put down that when he does short nap days he gets like 5 or more of them and he LOVES being put in his crib each time.

Kendrick has been practicing sitting up and feeding himself. He can do both but sometimes gets lazy. My favorite thing he does when feeding himself is watching him pick up the food in one hand switch it to the other hand and then aim for his mouth. When he sits up he does really well as long as there is a toy to grab onto. If he falls over he gets really frustrated and want to sit back up. He is a very silly mister.

The other day Kendrick woke up at 5am hungry (and not feeling well) and while Nate was getting his bottle he snuggled me and fell back asleep. I felt like I had my snuggly newborn back and it made waking up early worth ever second.

I keep track of Kendrick's growing/ learning progress on a scrapbook calendar so I will probably only blog about the few highlights that I think of when I feel like blogging :) and of course a place to show off my cutie mister Kendrick.

So now that we are in Washington and I really didn't want to pack his green picture blanket that I use for his month pictures... so I just used his favorite one instead. The blue sport blanket is like almost better than a binky for him. He snuggles the blanket like it is his best friend in the world.








1 comment: