Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Camas, WA

Kendrick was a fantastic traveler. I couldn’t have asked for a better Mister in the car. He slept just about the entire ride and only would get fussy when he was hungry. The thirteen hours I was dreading turned out better than I deserved.

I have LOVED Washington. It is beautiful, the people are friendly, and Kendrick has been all smiles. He has somehow put himself on the most wonderful schedule and made parenting a breeze. Nate and I can’t help but love him more and more with each passing day.

In the few days that we have been here we have already played games, gone shopping, had a play dates, barbequed, and enjoyed time with family. I think the next six weeks are going to be a fun time for us. I look forward to the possibility of moving here some day.

Because Kendrick now has a beautiful cuz to play with I couldn’t resist some pictures of them together. It was hard to choose my favorite so I tried to just post the ones where it showed their personalities.

DSC01612

DSC01616

DSC01617

DSC01621

DSC01622

DSC01628

DSC01633

Oh how I love being an Auntie and Mother!!

No comments:

Post a Comment