Thursday, September 26, 2013

Bringing back the Rollerblades

In August it cooled off enough that I wanted to exercise outside but still felt too hot to enjoy running. Being the problem solver that I am I whipped out my rollerblades and I am one happy Momma. I can enjoy the great outdoors while still getting enough of a breeze to not end up overheating. I forgot how much I love rollerblading. I am currently eyeing these wheels http://landroller.com/. I am thinking that I might pinch my pennies and save until I can afford them. I'm slightly skeptical though because I don't like buying things that I can't try on and scope out first. To be honest I will probably just go on wanting them for a few more months until I talk myself out of wanting them. I can't say I'm not happy with my current rollerblades though because just typing this post makes me want to head outside and roll.

No comments:

Post a Comment