Saturday, October 19, 2013

Ma-eeee

Pretty sure my little man is attempting to say Melanie verses Mommy but not entirely sure how to change that. We have had the most fun days lately. The weather here is totally worth bragging about and so we have been enjoying much of our time outdoors. My all time favorite thing is to hold Kendrick's hand and walk around the block. He points things out and attempts to have a conversation. I love how tiny his hand is in mine but how vocal he becomes when outside that reminds me of how big he is getting.

I have many blog posts to write but I can't decide exactly how to get them across so mostly I just avoid it. Things here in AZ are going well. While I am happy where we are at I am also pondering on where to move next. I loved having the opportunity to start all fresh and I am getting anxious to do it again. It may not be for a few years but I'm a dreamer so I'm already trying to plan it all out.

Nate has been Busy! The snowbirds (people that only live in AZ during the winter) are slowing migrating back. His work is short staffed and not ready for that transition. He has had to go in early and stay late a few times which make for extremely long days. I feel blessed that we live close enough for him to come home for lunch. Sometimes that is the only 20 min that Kendrick gets to see his Daddy and on unlucky days Kendrick is still napping during that time.

I love being a mom. I've found that there are so many talents and projects to work on that it isn't very hard to stay busy. In fact it is easy to get overwhelmed if I don't plan out my day. I love it though. I'm glad that I get to play house for real now rather than just pretend. It just seems so much better than what I imagined as a little girl. Life is wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment