Thursday, October 24, 2013

Peponi

My lovely sister shared this song (original) and this song (adorable version) with me. It made me smile on so many levels. It is so simple which is why I love it so. Paradise should be simple. There shouldn't be a million things pulling our attention or time away from the simple things in life.

I want to blog. I love to blog. I find it so fun to just sit any type whatever my fingers feel like writing. The internet however, is not so simple. There are so many things that are accessible to us that it is easy to get distracted. For this reason I don't blog often. I try to just post when I want and if it isn't something that can be quickly simplified in a post then I won't blog about it.

I've been making a lot of changes in my life and I must say that I kinda feel like I'm living in Paradise. I am sacrificing a lot in order to get it but at the same time it is worth ever single sacrifice. I may not be informed of what is going on in the social media but I know that my little boy learned how to control his his emotions today because he was able to calm down, stop crying and look me directly in the eyes to ask for some chips. It was a powerful mommy moment and a moment of accomplishment for both him and I.

Arizona winter months really are paradise. Mostly though I'm grateful that I have a hubby and little man who make any moment a paradise moment just by being a part of it. Check out the song and let me know if you have moments of paradise in your home!

3 comments:

  1. Melanie, thanks so much for posting about this. What a fun surprise! And I love what you wrote. Thanks again!

    xo
    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for reminding me that home is a paradise. Sometimes I get too caught up in the craziness. I need to enjoy the special moments more. I wrote in my latest post about when Emmé said something sweet to me...it was a very rewarding parenting moment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paradise should be simple. Love you sis and thank you for your words.

    ReplyDelete