Tuesday, October 8, 2013

October!

So so excited for October this year. It is by far my favorite month. I love Halloween and the colorful decorations in orange. There is a farm close to our house that I can't wait to take Kendrick to. There will be tons of activities for him to enjoy and it will help persuade him to love October too.

Kendrick and I are anxiously awaiting our Utah trip. We will be flying there the 31st to drop Kenny off and I will return a week later to spend some time with family before coming back to AZ.  It is such a relief to have all our tickets all figured out. Kendrick will get to spend some fun days with family while Nate and I take off to Hawaii and enjoy our first flight as a married couple. We are super sad not to be bringing Kendrick along and I have to force myself not to think about it. He will love being in Utah so much I doubt he will even miss us.

We have some busy times coming up for November and December. I will end up flying more in 2 months than my entire life combined. I am pretty excited about it. I also love that Kendrick is so interested in airplanes. He hears at least 15+ a day and will stop whatever he is doing to watch and listen. His excitement gets me so anxious for him to experience a plane ride a couple more times before he is 2.

Overall we are doing great. Kendrick has recovered 100% and is back to his happy self. I have had people comment on his beautiful blue eyes on a daily occurrence and it has pulled at my mamma heart in ways I cannot describe. So glad he was fortunate enough to be given back his eye sight to see all the beauties of the world.

1 comment:

  1. So excited for you to go to Hawaii!! You guys deserve it!

    ReplyDelete