Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Advantages of being 2!

*No matter how hard you scream or throw a tantrum, if there are other adults around they will tell stories about more impressive 2 year old tantrums.

*If Daddy is driving and we need to get the mail, it is almost guaranteed that a 2 yr old needs to be the designated driver for the rest of the way home.

*If we pass a park it only takes two special words to make parents stop and play. "Slide Please"

*As long as I can say it, I can probably have it for lunch... unless the main ingredient is sugar... in which case I can typically can have it after lunch. :)

*I can be patient, cuddly, busy bodied, loud, sad, happy, etc all in about 5 minutes and not have anyone question my emotions or talk about hormones.

*I can pick whoever I want to feed, bathe, put me to bed, etc as long as I put their name before the task. (ex: Daddy milk!)

*If I say please I can get the parents to share just about anything.

*I can wear pj's all day and still look outstanding.

2 comments: