Saturday, February 1, 2014

Buzz kill!

So my very very very exciting news did not happen :( We were going to pay off our car at the end of the month. Unfortunately we had something come up that required delaying it a week. I already wrote most of the post so I will introduce our car when indeed it is 100% ours. I am so so so so sad that we were not able to make our goal but it was out of our control and we were able to help someone out because of the delay. Be excited for when we actually do... I know I am :)

2 comments:

  1. I love how excited you are about paying off your car! And rightfully so, that's a big accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It really is a big accomplishment. It is so hard to stay focused in a world where we can have just about anything we want the moment we think we want it. It is hard to stay focused but I know it will totally be worth it.

      Delete