Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Tonight's Conversation

2 knocks come from Kendrick's door

Mister: Mama! Mama! Mama!
Me: (seeing a sweet hand under the door so I get on the floor and put mine under too) What?
Mister: Stoies! stoies! (stories)
Me: No go back to bed.
Mister: Ock? Ock? (aka rock)
Me: No go to bed.
Mister: No bed.

Pause... I hear Kendrick rumble.

Mister: Poop! Poop!
Me: No that was just a rumble. Go to bed.
Mister: Poop!
Me: Do you need your diaper changed? Did you really poop?
Mister: Yeah

Went in and changed his diaper... which was completely dry.

Me: You didn't poop.
Mister: No! (Giggles out loud)

Kendrick is quite the little thinker. I am afraid that he will out smart me when he is a teenager with his little schemes. Luckily I'll have years of practice before then and a smart husband to help me out when it happens.

Love the fingers and conversation under the door but slightly nervous about raising someone that has the potential to be as/more brilliant than his father.



1 comment:

  1. Reminds me of when he teased you with his binky ;) he's a sneaky one.

    ReplyDelete