Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Week 27

How far along? 27 weeks 2 days
Total weight gain/loss? I'm sure I have chunked up the last few weeks. I haven't weighed myself but my face is filling out.
Maternity clothes? I can still wear some regular pants but I think just about all my shirts are maternity. If they aren't maternity they are super long.
Stretch marks? Occasionally my tummy will itch which makes me think I will get stretch marks but so far none have appeared.
Sleep? Who needs sleep right? Kendrick and I have been a bunch of sickies so while we would love sleep our bodies have been coughing us awake. Boo. Little Crow is also extremely active in the middle of the night. I can still sleep with the baby doing flips in my belly but sometimes I just like to admire the little miracle.
Best moment this week? Laying and watching my tummy roll. I love seeing the baby move and push my skin all over.
Miss Anything? Muchacho! He has been missed everyday by his family.
Movement? The laptop is currently being pushed around by a tiny babe.
Food cravings? No
Anything making you queasy or sick? Well Kendrick passed his sickness onto me but food and smells have not made me sick.
Have you started to show yet? I had my very first stranger put her hand on my belly and ask if I was pregnant with a girl. It was during a exercise class with my sil and the lady was just so sweet and happy for me. I hope I look pregnant and not just plumpy.
Gender? When I think of taking a baby home after delivery I always imagine a girl. If I think about Kendrick playing with a sibling I always think boy. It will be the best surprise either way.
Labor Signs? Just the usual. This week has been a mellow one.
Belly Button in or out? Slightly more out than in but still not poking through my shirt.
Wedding ring on or off? Fits the same.
Happy or Moody most of the time? Happy. I feel like my hormones are more consistent when pregnant.
Looking forward to? My sexy hubby coming to Washington. Super anxious for Friday to come. I don't plan to ever be away for so long ever again. I just like having my best friend in my life every day.

If I remember I'll try to take some belly pictures this week. With this possibly being my last pregnancy (who know what the future will hold) I want to make sure I do a little better about documenting it. 

2 comments:

  1. Sorry you're missing your Nathan...I'm missing mine too this week while he's in Texas for training. Isn't it wonderful that we usually get to see our hubbies every day?! I sure miss you guys! I can't wait to see your cute belly pics...you are one adorable prego lady! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so nice Marie. I think you are a superhero to do a whole week with 2 kids on your own. We are extremely lucky to have our Nathan's! Wish I could have come and seen you and your family. I hope we can get together soon and catch up!

      Delete