Monday, July 7, 2014

Week 26

How far along? 26 weeks 1 day
Total weight gain/loss? My goal is to stay similar to what I gained with Kendrick. I'm hoping I don't go far beyond that.
Maternity clothes? Gap had a awesome sale so I was able to get a bunch of shirts for cheap.
Stretch marks? No new ones.
Sleep? Kendrick has been a sleep terror on our vacation so sleep has been rare for me too. I found out that I'm just a little low on iron and that is probably what was making me so sleepy in the first place.
Best moment this week? Well I've been with family all week so there are many many fun moments. I think watching Fireworks with Kendrick and my family while feeling the baby kick was probably the best.
Miss Anything? Feeling slender. I have a little pooch and I am trying to stay positive about it.
Movement? The movement that makes me smile is when baby kicks Kendrick. I will ask Kendrick if he feels it and he just tells me no that he doesn't want to feel it. I don't think Kendrick understands that he is already being kicked.
Food cravings? Not any more than what I would crave without a baby in me.
Anything making you queasy or sick? This week has been pretty good. I've had a lot of acid reflex but I know it is associated with my lack of sleep and not really food.
Have you started to show yet? I had my first "Are you due with #2?" comment this week.
Gender? I had my cousin tell me that I am having a boy and that he is the baby whisperer so there was no way he is wrong. :) I feel like I have a couple baby boy dreams a week so at least that part is staying consistent.
Labor Signs? I have had a few labor dreams. I don't remember ever having them with Kendrick. It really is fascinating. So far in my dreams I keep having the delivery that I want to happen in real life. One super odd thing is that I was watching a labor on 19 kids and counting with my ma and I probably had 20 really strong braxton hicks. It was like my body was mimicking the girls on the show.
Belly Button in or out? Half and half. The top half is starting to poke out.
Wedding ring on or off? Fits the same.
Happy or Moody most of the time? Happy... If I am moody it has been because of lack of sleep or Kendrick being a handful. I don't feel like my hormones have been to blame.
Looking forward to? Enjoying Washington with my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment