Thursday, June 30, 2011

Week 10

I have felt my very best this week. I have been able to sleep at night and even take naps in the day. Tonight seems to be different though :( so I am updating the blog. My food frenzy is finally calming down. I think that it had to be my prenatal meds that have thrown my body for a loop because I forgot to take them with me on my trip down to Mona and the week could not have been more perfect: I rarely felt nauseous in the morning, I slept perfect, and all of the other crazy pregnancy symptoms like dry eyes vanished. I took the prenatal vitamin right before I went to bed thinking nothing of it... and now I cannot sleep again. I doubt it has caffeine in it but it might as well because there is no way I am going to bed any time soon.

 Next week I think I will start posting pictures. I have noticed my pants feeling kinda tight but I still feel fat  more than pregnant. Hopefully one more week will convince me that I'm not fat and give me the confidence to post some pictures.

Baby Crow says, "In case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!" (Truman)

4 comments:

  1. Glad you are staying up later so we can talk hehe. I love that show....well mainly that quote good choice. Glad you are starting to feel a little better :) I miss you sister so very much and want to badly to be near...so happy to feel updated in your life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see baby bump pictures! You are definitely NOT fat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS. Maybe you should switch the brand of prenatal vitamins you take...or take it in the morning?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have thought about taking different kind of prenatal but then I'm so cheap that I really didn't want to have to pay for more and waste the ones I had lol :) Luckily I found something that worked for me. Originally I was taking them in the morning, I just took it that once at night thinking that I should take it asap after missing so many days.

    ReplyDelete