Sunday, August 7, 2011

Gender dreams!

I have had three specific dreams with knowing the gender of our baby. The first two were with us having a boy. The second dream was kind of interesting because he came at 24 weeks without having anything wrong. He was extremely small, but I was able to take him home immediately and not ever have to deal with the NICU. Although it would be nice to not have any complications I still don't want to dream about our baby coming that early.

The third dream has been on my mind all week. I had a beautiful little girl. I was somehow drugged during the labor and delivery so that I couldn't remember a thing and then it continue to affect me to the point where I couldn't ever remember the name of our baby. I felt like a vegetable just watching life happen around me. All I knew for certain was that I had such a beautiful girl and that Nate was a perfect dad to take care of her while I was helpless.

After my third dream I have been hoping for a little girl more and more. I haven't really cared up to this point but I remember the bond that I felt with the little girl in my dream and I can't help but wish for a little girl now. We should hopefully find out on the 18th which is more exciting than Christmas!! For now we wait and get excited that I should be able to feel the baby kick almost any day now. Hurray!

1 comment:

  1. Love your excitement about having a girl, but not so much the vegetable you now stop it ;)

    ReplyDelete