Monday, December 12, 2011

Week 33

This has been Kendrick’s growing week. I have had sooo many people comment without hesitation on my belly. I have been wearing shirts that weren’t made for pregnancy and I swear that in one day from morning to night the shirt went from fitting me to being too small. Sadly my belly isn’t the only thing growing either. I have been unable to find a bra that is comfortable enough to last me a day at work. I have switched over to nursing bra’s just because I knew I would be needing them eventually and I’m busting out of my old ones. When I have back pain I almost want to blame it on the growing breasts more then the tummy but I’m sure it is a little of both.

I found out what it is like to be pregnant and have crazy dreams. I have had a few dreams now where I wake up and really don’t want to think about how I could have possibly dreamed what I did. There is absolutely no logic in my dreams and they make no sense whatsoever. I’m super lucky that I can still sleep through the night though and so I’ll take the weird dreams as long as they come with all the REM’s.

Can you tell a difference just from last week or is it all in my head?

DSC00571

DSC00573

No comments:

Post a Comment