Monday, December 26, 2011

Week 35

Everyone has told me that fetal movement should be slowing down around the last few weeks of pregnancy but it has so far been just the opposite. I feel Kendrick all of the time and I LOVE feeling his little knee or foot brush against my hand when I put it on my belly. I think he has moved more this week than any other week in pregnancy.

I don’t know if this is a prego thing or not but my hair has been amazing. I can easily go 4-5 days without washing it and not have it even begin to look oily. It could partly be because of winter but I have NEVER been able to go that long before and still have it look so good. I wish I could remember how many days it had been in the picture but the fact that it was in a pony tail means it had probably been at least 3. I hope it is something that doesn’t change after pregnancy.

So my milk (colostrum) has started to come in. I think it came at the very beginning of this week. It is hard to remember exactly. Luckily I don’t have to wear a pad or anything but when I put on lotion it will leak. It is kind of freaky having my body change without my little man here but It is good to know that I will be able to feed him when he arrives. Nate and I have taken a breastfeeding course and I feel a lot more confident with that method of feeding now that we have more information on it.

 

DSC00574

DSC00580

No comments:

Post a Comment