Saturday, December 17, 2011

Week 34

I woke up Thursday morning just super excited to be having a baby. I think it is all becoming more and more real knowing that Kendrick will be full term in just 2 short weeks. My midwife didn’t help my excitement by telling me that I’m 1 cm dilated and 50% effaced. I can’t help but feel like I am one cm closer to meeting my little man. I am finally past my fear of having Kendrick early. I feel far enough along now that I think I will go full term (at least 37 weeks). My contraction/ Braxton hicks are a lot better than they used to be. I still get them often but they are more sporadic that I’m thinking my water will break before they are a constant 5 minutes apart and worth going into the hospital.

Nathan has been such a wonderful husband that I just keep hoping I luck out with a little miniature Nate. I hope our little man gets lots of Nate’s qualities. I have been really looking forward to having a boy! I love the idea of having a boy first just for the big brother roll. I always looked up to my oldest brother so I’m glad our future kids will have a brother to look up to too. I am also a fan of the simplicity of a boys outfit. All you need are adorable hats or shoes and the outfit is complete.

Whelp I am too tired and sick to think of what else is new for week 34. Mainly just excitement!! Happy days are ahead and Nate and I are living up the last few weeks of it being just us.

No comments:

Post a Comment