Wednesday, May 29, 2013

"Better than I deserve"

I love Dave Ramsey. I think he is a genius in helping America become debt free. I just finished his book The Total Money Makeover and I loved it. I am excited to get gazelle intense on Nate's student loans. We have always been living debt free and now that we have a very large debt I can hardly wait to pay it off as quickly as possible.

Because of our motivation to pay off the debt and still have a need for change we are moving to Arizona. We know it is HOT and yes we are still excited!! Nate got a job in a matter of minutes after taking to the district manager in the area we were interested in. It could have possibly taken months if we stayed in Utah and waited for one to open here. We really feel blessed for this opportunity.

It will be an adjustment for Kendrick but I think his love for water and the outdoors will help him adjust fast. We can swim in the summer and play outside all day in the winter! Woot woot. Here is to a new chapter in our life.

No comments:

Post a Comment