Saturday, May 11, 2013

RaNdOm

So I think I want to blog about really random stuff. I want to try to stay away from making blogger my journal and more just a place to dump random thoughts. Well give it a try for a little while and if I still hate it I can always delete it later right?

Kendrick has a fever for a few days.. which has led to him not eating or drinking anything but his milk. So being the awesome mom that I am I thought I'd try and hide pedialyte into things he usually loves. I started with making a slushy which was 4 bites worthy. Then I made some jello and used the pedialyte to substitute the water. Kendrick hasn't tried it yet but my fingers are crossed :)

Yoga is still my passion... but lately I haven't made time for it and that makes me super sad. The happy part about this paragraph is that I still think I'm fairly good at it. Each time I step on my mat I feel awesome! It may not be everyday but at least it is always on my mind... so eventually I'll work up to actually practicing for real and not just in my head.

I have decided that one of the main reasons we are here on earth is to have our heart learn how to love deeper. When the world constantly tries to break it our battle is to mend it and make it stronger than it was before.

 I'm a dreamer kind of Gal. I love to think about the future. I also love that my life somehow turns out better than any dreams I make up. My current future dream right now is to be a midwife. It would be to be a obgyn but I don't think I'm willing to take that much time away from my family in order to get educated and then work in the field. I also want to be a dietitian for pregnant or breastfeeding moms but I'm not sure that job even exists.

I'm not planning on having my blog posts be completely random thoughts like this one. I just want to get a different kind of theme going.


No comments:

Post a Comment