Sunday, December 29, 2013

Tine and future plans

The best Christmas present I got this year was having my sister from Boston come and spend the week with us. I adore her and love having her in our home. Kendrick learned how to pronounce Aunt Tine and it melts my heart as much as the word mommy. He adores his auntie and we both were sad to see her leave. It was hard not to feel bummed when he woke up asking for her this morning. She headed back to Boston last night and I am already trying to figure out how we can live closer. We are thinking of possibly moving again and Tine is factored into our plans because we just love being around her. We are big big dreamers and this is what our future looks like...

We buy a duplex with my brother David and each live on one side of it. My best friend and Tine will be our neighbors in which we will have a underground tunnel that will connect the houses. This underground tunnel will include a theater/ game room. It will have a secret entrance so that our kids will not know about it. There will be a recreational center in our backyard that will have everything from a zip line to a gymnastic tramp and anything dreamable and amazing in it.

It is pretty much the best dream ever and luckily Nate has a job that is flexible on locations so it really will happen. So excited for this dream to come true! It makes living apart from them now seem doable because when we live close together our world will be heaven!

1 comment:

  1. Sniff I love this dream!!! I sure love you sis and had so much fun just spending time with you and your little family. Nate is always so welcoming and Kendrick completely melts my heart as well. ����

    ReplyDelete