Friday, June 10, 2011

Week 7

Well Nate and I went and got a free pregnancy test on Tuesday and I am still Pregnant so Yippy!! We have no idea when we will be able to do our first doctor's appointment because we are still trying to figure out insurance. I currently have student insurance but come August I will either have to take fall classes or get on Medicaid so it is all very confusing right now. Plus Nate will be gone for a month or so making the appointment even harder to schedule.

Nate is leaving me this Sunday to do a pharmacy rotation down in Mona. I get nervous/sick just thinking about it. I have not been able to last more than one night without him and he is leaving for a month! I will still see him but not nearly as often as I would like. I like my hubby and I don't want him gone for so long. I am so glad he will rarely have to travel for work because I would not be a very good military, pilot, travel agent wife!!

Well, this week has been pretty average. I have not thrown up but I get nauseated in the morning and especially when I work out. Nate and I spent a lot of time with his extended family and it was hard to not accidentally spill the beans. Hot tubing was soooo tempting! There is no way I could have kept the secret if I was throwing up.

My favorite thing about the pregnancy so far is my new hands. I finally have hands that you can see the veins in and that aren't dry and purple. They are still cold but I am hoping even that will fade with increased blood flow.

My sister-in-law let me watch her newborn overnight for their 4th anniversary and I couldn't be happier. I had a blast!! I felt like I was getting spoiled because of how special it felt to have a newborn in our house. William was the perfect baby and made me more excited to be a mom. I kept on telling him how he was going to have a cousin in a few months. I hope he keeps my secret lol.

Well, I am now onto week 8 and very excited to be one week closer to a spirit from heaven.

Mellie

No comments:

Post a Comment