Friday, June 24, 2011

Week 9

This week I have been on a food frenzy. If I see food than I instantly crave it and at the same time nothing at home sounds very good (fast food sounds disgusting too). My main cravings are veggies, noodles, and any type of sugar... like a Snickers sounds sooo good. The worst part about this week is that I almost always feel starved. I can't eat a lot at a time so if I go too long in-between meals than I feel like it has been days since I ate last. I would say from 10-2pm is the worst time of day because nothing really sounds good to eat but I feel like I have to eat the entire 4 hours to not feel sick or starving. It has been an interesting adventure.

Surprisingly I still fit into my smallest sized jeans but my bras are at the point where they must go. I love the reason for my body changing, but it is so weird to get used to. I know that in the end it will all be worth it and I just have to love myself through the process. I am so excited that week 10 is already here and time is flying by. Happy Days!

1 comment:

  1. Ummmm so I love this blog!! Not only do you have good taste in the design ;) but I feel like a secret society! I have a big fear that because I love veggies so much I will hate them when I am prego and all I will want is the terrible-not-good-for-you-stuff!! So sorry you feel starved though, but if it helps I don't have anyone growing in me and I am at least eating for two haha. ...need to work on that

    ReplyDelete