Saturday, October 22, 2011

Week 26

I have LOVED this week. I can finally feel the bones/ limbs/ structuring of baby Crow. There have been a couple times where I could literally push Kendrick in order to relieve the pressure where he was curled up. His kicking is so strong now I just love watching my tummy make giant waves as he kicks and moves. I feel like there really is a little person in me and not just cells dividing that are making me fatter.

I love talking to Kendrick and having him kick back in response. There was one night where I would tap my tummy and then he would Kick my hand.. I felt like I could have done it all night and still been giddy about the whole thing.

On Thursday I finally had someone ask if I was pregnant. It made me self conscious and happy at the same time. Kendrick is making his appearance into the world now… no more hiding. My only hope is that I am tall enough to scare people away from ever putting their hand on my tummy. I don’t mind sharing my baby bump with family and friends but I am not too excited about baby happy ladies putting their hand on MY belly. We shall see what the future of getting bigger holds.

Front picture for Jessica

DSC00542

Can you smell how close I am to the end of my pregnancy LOL…

DSC00545

No comments:

Post a Comment