Monday, October 31, 2011

Week 27

I feel like each week just gets better and better. I have yet to hit the point where I hate pregnancy but I am sure the closer I get to my due date the more likely that might happen.

My belly is just big enough that I can make an outie belly button on demand. It makes me laugh every time. Nate always gets mad saying that I need to stop messing with the "baby timer" because if it hasn't popped then it isn't time for Kendrick to come. I just find it so fascinating that my belly button can change.

I am still hardly looking pregnant enough for people to tell. I feel good and prego but people are still shocked when they hear that I am pregnant... and then I have to hear all their stories about someone else who is pregnant and looks less pregnant than me.. kind of awkward at times.


I am loving the kicks and movements. I am finally to the point where I can feel Kendrick throughout the entire day. For the most part he is mellow but with each day the kicks are getting stronger and harder. I love that my little man is growing so fast.

(Our baby is about 2 1/2 pounds this week)

1 comment: