Saturday, October 8, 2011

Week 24

I had to post the t-shirt picture because I was excited to prove that I am finally big enough to show through a normal t-shirt. Kendrick has grown and grown this week making jeans and big meals very uncomfortable. He is kicking so hard! I would have posted a video of my tummy that has him doing karate kicks but I couldn’t figure out how to edit it. I am continually surprised at how hard he can kick now. There are times where he will flip in my tummy and it makes me feel like I am on a roller coaster ride where you get the sinking feeling in the pit of your stomach from going to fast. My all time favorite thing is to have Nate put his hand on my tummy and have Kendrick kick his hardest to show off for his daddy. I still can hardly wait until they get to meet! Only 15 more weeks!!

I have been loving my sleep the past few weeks. I am usually in bed before 10, and amazed if I can last longer than that. The discomforts that come at night are bunches and bunches of leg cramps. I don’t have to get out of bed yet in order for them to go away, but I feel like when I’m stretching my foot to get rid of one, there are five more that form. I am not a fan of them, but I’ll take it over the no sleeping phase :) Only 3 more weeks until I’m in my 3rd trimester and onto all new symptoms and changes!

DSC00538

DSC00539

1 comment: