Monday, June 10, 2013

Life happenings

I have a battle field going on in my head and I can't seem to stick to one side for more than a few minutes. The battle is whether or not I am more scared or excited to move. It is all so new that I get so excited for the change but then so nervous for the unknown. I don't think a certain emotion will ever win I will just have to move with the continual battle.

Over the weekend I had the opportunity to drive to AZ and pick out a rental house for us to live in. It had to have been the most fun I have had in the car. My friend and SIL joined me and we didn't listen to a audio book for more than a hour total because our conversation was so constant and natural. While I love being home with my hubby and baby boy I loved the memories that were created in such a short amount of time.

We are still in the application process for the house we want but we are hopeful that all will go well. It is perfect for our needs and just what we are looking for. Part of the square footage is used in a big entryway but that just means less decorating and less $$ to try and fill a bigger living space. It has a big Kitchen and I will be able to see Kendrick wherever he plays while I cook. If there were no such things as scorpions and rattle snakes I think I might lean more towards excited and not so scared :)

Have a extraordinary Monday!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy for you guys! But...sad that you'll be so far away! Who knows? Maybe Nathan and I will get too cold here in the winter and join you sometime! :)

    ReplyDelete