Thursday, June 13, 2013

Peace

With the chaos of tests, moving, finding a place to live, and work we have not had the easiest month of our lives. In fact some days have just been down right rotten. I'm selfish with the time I get with Nate and I have not liked sharing that time with study guides and books. In all of the chaos I came across this gem a few weeks ago:

"But learn that he who doeth the works of righteousness shall receive his reward, even peace in this world, and eternal life in the world to come." -Doctrine and Covenants 59:23

I know for a fact that the days where I try hard to do things that I'm supposed to my heart aches less and I am much more excited about all the change. The days where I really start to panic typically happen when I do things like distract Nate, waste time, and don't prepare for my day. I get overwhelmed so fast. It is rough to try to always do the right thing. I cannot even imagine how it would feel to have complete peace in this world but getting just a taste of it every few days is so magnificent that I had to share.

1 comment:

  1. I've missed seeing your blog. It wouldn't let me read it for some time. Thank you for this sister, your always a help. It's a wonder why you weren't the older sister born in this family. ;) Love ya.

    ReplyDelete