Monday, July 22, 2013

Blessings

Moving to Arizona has been more of a blessing than I could have imagined. It has been everything I needed without even knowing I did. I have been so blessed with the people we have already met. I have felt the Saviors love and have been able to prioritize my life a little better.

Before moving here I had prayed about making friends. It was just something I was really worried about because I tend to be shy and a home body. I am happy to say that my prayers have been exceeded. They were answered above and beyond what I imagined. 

I am so glad that the Lord knows more about what I need than we know ourselves. I love that through others I can feel his love and know that this life is supposed to be enjoyed. I look forward to the many months ahead knowing that whatever comes I have the Savior to rely on. 


No comments:

Post a Comment