Sunday, July 14, 2013

Temple Sealing


The happy couple sealed for time and all eternity!

My 2 loves in front of my favorite Temple :)

We had the opportunity to go to Nathan's Dad and Cindy's sealing. We drove 23+ hours in about a 38 hour time frame. I was hesitant to take Kendrick. In fact I had decided not to go until a few minutes before Nathan was leaving and I realized I just couldn't miss out.

Kendrick was a angel baby. His love for outdoors helps him riding in the car and being able to look outside the entire time. We didn't have a single problem. Our car held up and our little boy let us travel back and forth quickly. He exceeded my expectations. He would either sleep, eat, or snuggle his blanket. Our car gets fantastic gas mileage so we really didn't have to stop more than once and Kendrick didn't seem to mind. My mommy heart is still in shock over his traveling.

The sealing was beautiful. I am so glad that I did not let the fear of traveling keep me from going. Cecil was extremely sick but he was a good sport and was luckily able to make it through the sealing. It was their 12th year wedding anniversary so it was neat seeing them make another commitment on the day they were married.

I was a little surprised to return to Utah and feel like my home is in AZ. I did not expect that feeling to happen so quickly. It felt great traveling back to Arizona. I know that even without a lot of family close by that this is where we need to be. This is where our story needs to happen for a time. I hope to visit Utah often but Arizona is now my home.  

No comments:

Post a Comment