Friday, May 2, 2014

Week 13

***So I started another blog for my friend instead of only writing in my journal during the weeks we were keeping the due date a secret. I didn't start it until week 13 but I decided I might as well combine it with this blog now. The title will always be the week I'm on so feel free to skip these posts if you are not interested in being updated about pregnancy #2. ***

Well Jess here it is. Here is the blog about baby #2. Yippy. I will try to take a picture Sunday and post it next week sometime. I also want to do one of those cheesy outlines of symptoms, cravings, etc but I don't have time to look for one that I want to follow at the moment. I will just do a quick catch up from when I wrote in my journal last.

Symptoms: Braxton hicks. Who knew they could start this early? They have woken me up from sleeping the last few nights and it feels like someone slipped a rock under my skin. It has freaked me out quite a bit.

I am finally out of my nausea stage. I expected it to happen a week ago but as of April 5th I've been feeling "normal" again.

I have had some pretty depressing feelings. I keep blaming the hormones and it is hard to know if it is really that or if I just need to get my life better organized.

Movement: I have felt movement for a few weeks but it is just random flutters. It is still hard to be convinced that it is that baby this early on.

Cravings: Vegetables. Specifically grape tomatoes.

Food Aversions: Chicken. The smell of cooked chicken makes me want to barf but usually I can still eat it. I just HATE smelling it.

Super powers: My nose is amazing. Pretty sure I can smell every single smell that the world has to offer. It is kind of magical to find the source of a smell and know that I probably shouldn't be able to smell it. Kendrick's un-sented baby wipes were clearly not approved by a pregnant nose because they make me sick every time I change his bum. It is hard to know what I dislike more, poop or wipes?

Sleep: I have had 2 dreams where I was having a boy. I have had such fun vivid dreams that I love dreaming. It is so much better than a movie. I can never predict what will happen. I have been sleeping pretty good and usually I only wake up in-between dreams or if I have a Braxton hick.

Well gotta go play Video Games with the hubby. I can't think of any more fun or odd things to add. I'll try to find a good one that I can fill out each week and have it prompt me on fun things to remember to write down. Thanks for encouraging me to start this blog Jess. I have really loved looking back and reading my other blog so I am sure that I won't regret creating a new one.

Oh we plan to go Dr./ Midwife hunting tomorrow. Hopefully that goes well. :)

Preggers Mellie

No comments:

Post a Comment