Monday, May 12, 2014

Week 18

How far along? Week 18 and 1 day.
Total weight gain/loss? Who wants to know?
Maternity clothes? No but I've been boxing up some of my other clothes so I don't get sad when I can no longer wear them.
Stretch marks? No :)
Sleep? 8hrs plus a nap with Kendrick is still my routine.
Best moment this week? Having Nate feel the baby kick on Mother's Day.
Miss Anything? Being able to make it at least 2 days without needing a nap.
Movement? The kicking has increased a bunch. I love feeling it so often now.
Food cravings? Sugar... but I don't think it is related to pregnancy. I just enjoy sugar.
Anything making you queasy or sick? Some smells. Also pretzel rods that we dipped in Caramel and Chocolate for a YW fundraiser. Kind of odd but made me sick 2 different times even though I only ate 1 each time.
Have you started to show yet? At night ABSOLUTELY. I look HUGE! I really should get a picture. Normally though probably not because people are still surprised when I tell them I am pregnant.
Gender? Boy oh Boy do I want to know.
Labor Signs? Gotta love the Braxton hicks. They are now happening during the day but are most frequent at night and when I first wake up.
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding ring on or off? As long as I drink my 64oz plus a day it is still loose.
Happy or Moody most of the time? Much happier the last week. Pounding headaches are a downer but that is about all.
Looking forward to? Seeing and not just feeling the baby kick (So Kendrick can see it).

I look so lame in these pictures. I seriously do not know how to stand for pictures. You can see my pooch the best in the 2nd picture.


No comments:

Post a Comment