Friday, May 2, 2014

Week 16

How far along? Week 16 and 5 days.
Total weight gain/loss? Not keeping track on a weekly basis. 
Maternity clothes? I bought a bunch this week. I also bought normal clothes I plan to wear for a few more weeks.  
Stretch marks? Aquaphor is my friend so I hope this is No my entire pregnancy. 
Sleep? Zzz! With Jess here in AZ I didn't get my usual overdose. I'm exhausted but SO worth having my friend here. 
Best moment this week? Spending all week with JC. 
Miss Anything? Running and feeling strong. I feel like a weakling most of the time. 
Movement? Yup Yup. Just a few kicks here or there. It is a great pick me up throughout the day whenever it happens. 
Food cravings? No not really. 
Anything making you queasy or sick? Not sure if it was food poisoning from something I ate or just pregnancy but I have been having painful cramps the last few days. Nate has been super daddy and has gotten up with Kendrick late at night (he's been sick) while I just lay there are feel helpless. 
Have you started to show yet? Yes? I feel bigger than I did with Kendrick at this point but I don't know if others can tell. 
Gender? A healthy Crow!
Labor Signs? Braxton hick and the occasional cramping. It better not mean I'm in labor though.
Belly Button in or out? In 
Wedding rings on or off? On except for swimming.  
Happy or Moody most of the time? It was easy to be happy this entire week with JC in town. 
Looking forward to? Finding a doc/ midwife and hospital to deliver at. We have 2 weeks to decide before making an appointment for our anatomy ultrasound.

No comments:

Post a Comment