Friday, May 2, 2014

Week 15

How far along? Far along enough to feel prego. Week 15 and 2 days.
Total weight gain/loss? Gained 1lb
Maternity clothes? Eh no. That doesn't mean normal clothes look great but I'm still wearing them. 
Stretch marks? Just old ones on my hips
Sleep? I LOVE it! I get braxton hicks throughout the night but it is so common that I don't really notice any more.
Best moment this week? There are 2 that I just want to remember so that they remind me that my brain will not be able to handle another pregnancy. 
1. On Sunday Nathan was making me a sandwich and I told him I wanted Almond butter on it. After he looked for a long time for it he finally asked if I meant organic peanut butter because he couldn't find almond butter. I finally went and look and seriously was so upset I almost started crying. I spent $6 on stupid organic peanut butter because I thought it was almond butter that Kendrick could eat. I had been eating this peanut butter for days and did not notice my mistake until he pointed it out. SO SAD!
2. Today I turned on the water for the tub and then went to go print something off while it was filling up. I started reading blogs and totally forgot that I was going to take a bath. Luckily the tub had a built in drain at the top that prevented it from overflowing but I couldn't believe my stupidity.
Miss Anything? Jessica Carlisle
Movement? Charlie Horses in my hips sure prevent my movement but no consistent baby movement. I occasionally feel what I think is a kick but I have been feeling that for weeks and It is so random that it is hard to say if it is baby or not. 
Food cravings? Juice and bean burritos
Anything making you queasy or sick? Bean burritos. I'm guaranteed to be out for a whole day if I eat one... it is very very very unpleasant.  
Have you started to show yet? When I am bloated ABSOLUTELY. If I'm not bloated it just depends on what I wear and how I stand on whether or not I show. 
Gender? I'm still thinking boy because of the boy dreams I have had. About 98% of everyone else tells me it is a girl though.
Labor Signs? Braxton hick and the occasional cramping. It better not mean I'm in labor though.
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On and still loose. 
Happy or Moody most of the time? So so moody. I just need my Jessica in AZ in order for my happiness to change. 
Looking forward to? Jessica coming to Arizona. 

No editing was done on these photos... there probably should have been but I was too lazy. So welcome to my flaws up close :)



Attempting to stick it out.

Sucking it in.

Normal?? It is hard to stand normal on demand. 

2 comments:

  1. You are so tiny! I popped so much earlier with Hailey than with Emmé. Keep posting pics...can't wait to see your belly POP! :)

    ReplyDelete