Friday, September 2, 2011

Week 19

I am finally sleeping like my old self again and it is wonderful Smile Whatever kind of stomach problems I was having last week have almost completely disappeared this week, and I am one happy gal. I can feel Kendrick move at least once a day but usually more and I still smile every time. It almost reminds me of a muscle twitching more than a butterfly feeling but however it is described it is still amazing to know that a little person is in me, growing, and moving.

A new symptom this week are calf muscle cramps. I only half wake up in the middle of the night with them and I can usually get them out by flexing my feet.  I also half wake up with a lot of Braxton hicks. They don’t really hurt yet but I don’t know if I should be having so many this early on. I am really hoping our little guy doesn’t come early because I don’t care how uncomfortable I get I think it is worth the wait to have a healthy baby. I have been reading a book where it says to write down my ideal birthing story so I am hoping to do that sometime this week. The mind is a powerful thing so if I think it and dream it then just maybe everything will all go well with delivery.

Today we get to see Kendrick for our 20 week ultrasound and I am so excited I can’t really think of anything else so that is all for this week Smile

DSC00519

No comments:

Post a Comment