Friday, September 16, 2011

Week 21


This week has been kind of interesting. I figure I am mainly writing this blog for myself so if I am ever too open about things just feel free to not read my posts. My uterus has been going crazy this week. The last four days have been terrible because I almost always have a tightening in my uterus... day, night, and any time in-between.

I have tried drinking a ton of water, taking a bath, and laying down which so far do the exact opposite of relaxing my uterus. I finally went in and saw a midwife to make sure everything is okay and she did a few different test which have so far all come back negative. I think my uterus is just excited to finally have a reason to work out. Hopefully it won't mean that I have a pre-term baby because I am still loving my pregnancy and I want Kendrick to be able to grow as big as possible so that NICU does not have to be an option.

When I had a dream about having a small baby boy I really thought it was the first baby dream that all women have.... I'm really hoping my dream doesn't come true...

The other crazy thing about this week is that I have all of the sudden finally really started to show. On Tuesday I felt like my skirt was getting tighter and tighter as the day went on. It is kind of funny because I feel like I was bigger at the beginning of the week than I am now. A few people have commented on my belly, so hopefully it is Kendrick growing and not just the yummy Oreo cookies that are so hard to resist. 

1 comment:

  1. Hehe no I believe it is Kendrick growing as I sit here eating my "organic" oreos! I think if he does come early things will be okay, but just as your health your pregnancy is a mystery. I think it's good you are in all the studies, who knows what may help because of them?

    ReplyDelete