Saturday, September 10, 2011

Week 20

I threw-up for the very first time in pregnancy. I took a new prenatal pill on an empty stomach like I do most mornings but the new pill must have not liked me much. I won't be experimenting with pills anymore :)

This week has been crazy for braxton hicks. Nathan and I went on a camping trip over the weekend and something about the mountains really had me going. Any time I would wake up in the middle of the night I would have 2-3 braxton hicks just a few minutes apart. I got them for about an hour straight in the morning when I woke up too. I didn't have any throughout the day so I tried not to freak out. My midwife said braxton hicks are harmless as long as they are 10 minutes apart but I know for a fact that they were usually less than 2 minutes apart. Since we have been back I usually only get a couple around 4:30 in the morning and then a few when I wake up so hopefully it really is/was nothing to worry about. At least now I know that mountain air will start contractions if I happen to be late with Kendrick.

We ordered our first pair of cloth diapers. I decided to try out the g diapers. I got a newborn bundle that came with 12 tiny diapers, 6 small diapers, and then 80 disposable inserts. I am really excited about trying cloth diapers and seeing what I think about them. I am pretty sure it will be awesome as long as we don't have too many blow outs with Kendrick.

Prego Woman Out...

No comments:

Post a Comment