Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Week 22

I have the very very best husband in the world. This week I just want to brag a little about how great my life really is. I have been starting to get more of a baby bump with each day that passes and Nathan has been nothing but supportive. He somehow manages to make me feel prettier pregnant than I ever thought was possible. I have moments of not feeling so great about my unpredictable body and this was a note he left me on a blog we share...

Gal,

You have the most perfect body ever!! I cannot even begin to fathom how you don't just adore how you look and how you can get my attention all the time with your cuteness.  You really are the most beautiful girl I've ever talked to.  I don't know why you worry about it.  You are gonna be the cutest lil pregnant gal ever!! I can't wait to show off your cute belly when we go places.  Thanks for keeping up with the blog!  I'm excited for my birthday and all the upcoming adventures.  Love you! Love, Nate

He even mentioned yesterday that he hopes my tummy doesn't instantly flatten back out because he just thinks it is sexy to know that his child was growing in it. I don't understand his logic but I sure am thankful for his efforts in making me feel like a million dollars. I am so lucky that I don't have expectations to live up to! I am trying hard to love my body through the changes and I can honestly say that I rarely succeed but I am so super lucky that I have a husband who makes it easier to love myself. With Nathan around I know that it will be easier to watch the scale go up so that we can have a very healthy baby boy in just 17 weeks!!

DSC00531

5 comments:

  1. CUTE!! Love the shirt and aren't you lookin all sexy like!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe I am so glad you married Nate even though I couldn't be here. Also love that you two share a blog tehee. He sure is good to you, but yes you deserve it. Maybe you can give me some pointers and help me out to find mine :) Thank you both for your examples love you sis.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love his middle name I just saw!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for adding me to this! I love his name! Where did you get his middle name from? Have you had the ultrasound to check again for placenta previa? If so, what was the verdict?
    Oh, I love all of this pregnancy stuff!! =) You look great too, so cute! We must get together soon, so let me know when you both are available. Loves to you, Nate, and Kenny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Dani! You are so sweet. We got his middle name from Nathan's friend Spencer, but my brother David also has the middle name.

    ReplyDelete