Thursday, September 29, 2011

Week 23

I am having a harder time knowing what to write because other than getting fatter by the minute I'm pretty much just my plain old self. Kendrick is kicking me a ton now and it seems that with each day that passes he can kick harder and harder. I am still in love with the idea of being pregnant and can't really imagine that in a few short months I will be a mom 24/7.

I am waiting for the motherhood thoughts to kick in and scare me but I have yet to have that happen. I think I worried enough about being a mom before I was prego that now all that is left is excitement. I know that I still have a lot to learn about being a mom but I figure there is no reason to freak myself out now when I have tons of years to practice and learn.

Tomorrow is my ultrasound and midwife appointment... which I am both excited and nervous about. It seems kind of odd that in a few hours I could be placed on bed rest if my placenta hasn't moved. I'm hoping for the best and super excited to get another DVD of my cute little man :)

No comments:

Post a Comment