Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Amazing news still to come!

I have been holding off on some exciting news to share. I just have to wait until Saturday to share it and it is killing me. I want to write about it but know it will be worth the wait.

As a little distraction I will tell you about our week. Nathan had 4 days off starting last Saturday. It was complete bliss. Here is what we did:

Sat: We had dinner Nate's old mission companion and his wife. We ate pupusas and enjoyed great company.
Sun: Chilled
Mon: Caught up on everyday life stuff and set up a tent after dinner (attempted to sleep in it but gave up at 10pm when Kendrick still was not asleep from excitement. We will try again Thursday or Friday)
Tues: Went to a B-day party for my niece who turned one. Sure love the fact that we still have a little family close by.

I'm seriously not trying to keep a secret or anything by waiting and not posting my exciting news until Saturday. It is just that my news has to happen before it will be entirely exciting so that is why I need to be patient along with whoever feels like reading this. Do know that it will still be way more exciting on my end than the reader. Sorry, but trying not to disappoint.

No comments:

Post a Comment