Thursday, January 9, 2014

Grown to 2!

Yesterday we celebrated Kendrick's 2nd Birthday. It made me a teensy bit sad but mostly I couldn't help repeating Happy Birthday to him a million times because I love watching my little boy grow. We celebrated by having cinnamon roll pancakes for breakfast, going to Frozen (looks like we are increasing our tradition to 2 movies a year) and eating popcorn for lunch, and then had a small party with our neighbors who have 4 boys.

Kendrick played with his toys every waking chance he got. I love that almost any toy can keep his attention for such a long period of time. He loves to play and imagine. He loves to ride around the tile on his cars or bike. He likes it when I play with him but he also doesn't mind following me around and playing wherever I am cleaning. He is my little helper and buddy and I it is hard to remember what my life was like before he was a part of it. He just fits with Nate and I and everyday we feel so lucky to be called his parents.

Happy Birthday Kendrick! We look forward to spoiling you every year because we are so happy that you were born into our family!

1 comment: