Wednesday, January 15, 2014

An Angel living among us

I have no no no idea how we were able to land Miss Holly Crow with us in AZ but she has been more than we could have asked for this week. Kendrick has been sick for the past few days with the flu and Auntie Holly has been incredibly helpful. I have been having some dizzy spells (another sickness maybe?) and there were moments where I could not take care of my little boy. Nate and Holly stepped up to the plate no questions asked. Carpets were scrubbed, laundry was washed, dinner was made, and trips to the store are just a few things that both Holly and Nate have been doing with a cheerful voice.

Again I have no idea how we landed this angel but we are going to enjoy a few more days of the old Nintendo, speed games, board games, and down right good conversations before we take her back to Utah to give her farewell talk.

Miss Holly will be serving a mission in Arcadia, CA and will leave for the Mexico MTC in one week. I feel like we are royalty getting her all to ourselves in her last few days before the mission. We have a lot going on this weekend but I will do my best to take some photos and report back shortly on our adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment