Friday, January 10, 2014

Pictures from the phone

I just learned how to e-mail my pictures from my phone to my e-mail and so I thought I would share a few of my recent favorite.

Nathan was being the star hubby and Daddy that he is and went grocery shopping with Kendrick. It just so happened to be that it was during Kendrick’s nap time so this is a picture he sent me of Kendrick trying to get comfortable enough in the cart to take a nap.

1223131335

I was trying to send a picture to Nathan to show off my lipstick that I had just made with my sil. I don’t know how I moved the phone to get it blurry but I loved the way that it was still me through the blur.

1215132019a

Kendrick was playing in my Auntie and Uncle’s yard and after a few minutes of not seeing him or hearing him I found him against the wall on this giant bike. He is bound to be an athletic champ. He loves everything outside… camping, biking, swimming, running… he was born to be an outdoors man.

1228131544 (1)

No comments:

Post a Comment